Revitalize, refresh, and feed your skin!
Adding Chia Seeds to your beauty regimen can do wonders! I've written about the benefits of this nutritional powerhouse in a chia seeds pudding recipes here.
1 Tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Distilled or Natural Spring Water
1-2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
1-2 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
(The essential oils are optional for further toning and soothing benefits)
1 Tsp Coconut Oil (Optional for dry skin)
1. If not already, grind the chia seeds into a powder using a coffee grinder or any kind of blender should do.
2. Add the water, optional oils and stir
3. Let it sit for a couple of minutes until it thickens into a gel consistency
4. Apply the mask to a clean face
5. Let this magic work on your face for 10-15 minutes
6. Before washing it off, wet your hands and rub your face gently in circular motions to exfoliate.
Then rub in upward motions for an anti-ageing face massage (blog post on this coming soon)
7. Wash the mask off thoroughly
9. Bask in the glory of your beautiful, soft and glowing skin! 😊
Have you tried a Chia Seeds Face Mask?
What do you put in it?
How has it worked for you? Let me know below. If you liked this post, feel free to share with the (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook) links below.
Peace, Love and Light my friends 💚