It is important to routinely cleanse the GI tract to support overall health and wellness.The colon (large intestine) makes up a big part of our immune system and should be the first organ to be cleansed in any healing protocol. It is estimated that most North Americans who eat the Standard American Diet have some variation of foul build-up in their intestines which is known to harbor an accumulation of fecal matter, harmful bacteria, and unhealthy toxins – sometimes even parasites!
WHAT IS MUQUOID PLAQUE?
Mucoid plaque is thought to be the body’s reaction in the lower intestines to toxins and chemicals from the foods we eat.The ingestion of chemicals and toxins is thought to cause the release of mucus to protect the cells within the intestines and forms a plaque in the gut.Although protective, this mucoid plaque may harbour parasites and pathogenic bacteria; it can stop the absorption of nutrients from food and it can slow the digestive process. Many practitioners believe that mucoid plaque may be the cause of numerous other concerns in the body such as allergies, food sensitivities, fatigue, low energy and constipation to name a few.
FinerGI TRACT cleanses your entire gastrointestinal tract starting from your mouth and all the way to the other end.
It is a powerful 7 day cleanse that will have you feeling fresh and rejuventated. People have noted fresher breath after day one!
Ingredients: Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Psyllium Husk, Chia Seeds, Sea Salt.
Mason jar or any jar with a lid
Water (Distilled or Natural Spring Water without Fluoride)
- Put 2 cups of clean water into mason jar
- Add lemon juice (this is more for taste so add to your preference)
- Pour contents of one (1) packet into jar, cover and shake thoroughly
- Drink right away
- For best results, drink FinerGI twice a day
- Make sure to drink the cleanse on an empty stomach
- Wait at least a hour after drinking this cleanse to eat anything
- Best times to drink it is first thing in the morning and right before bed
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and drink lots of clean water while cleaning with FinerGI
These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor or naturopath before taking any natural supplements.